about a baby...

... all the xavier that's fit to print [and some that's not!]

Thursday, November 11, 2004

The day has come...

Well, the day is here. No, I'm not referring to Chester's b-day, which too has come and without any "PAPA" I might add! But the day I am referring to is a day which I have long feared. Xavier can now officially get into anything. This morning I looked over to see that he has removed the fireplace screen that currently serves as the only barrier between him and Chester's wine bottles crashing down! Oh my! he is doing it again!... ok I am back. Although I have been mentally preparing for this day, I did not realize it could come SO soon...


{x has infiltrated the state-of-the-art security we had set up to protect chester's wine bottles} Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home