about a baby...

... all the xavier that's fit to print [and some that's not!]

Monday, November 08, 2004

scary realization!

I just came to the very scary realization that eventually- no make that VERY SOON- nothing short of a cage is going to keep this baby from getting into any and everything he wants to! Already I have to set up little forts of chairs and laundry baskets and boxes to keep him from tearing the place up. For the moment I am halting all encouragement of this whole learning-to-walk thing as I can only imagine the contraptions I would have to set up then.

hmmmmm. maybe some barbed wire and electric fences... {jking}

1 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger tiffanykapri said…

    ha ha. i have unfortunately realized that fences only make things all the more interesting! guess I will just have to let my apartment get destroyed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home